Sunday, March 30, 2008

...gonna die in a small town...that's probly where they'll bury me...



C'mon everybody over 40, be honest. Did you all have at least one or 3 of the Frampton Comes Alive album? Every person's apartment I went to a party at had at least one, in the collection of milk crates you could always steal from the back of the grocery stores!

Decided to waste time for the next few days thinking of old shit...hopefully I can get iv steroids this week, then I can really start looking forward to the wedding in November.

Like, as far as the song 'Flirtin' With Disaster'...pew...I not only flirted with it, I stripped down and obviously went skinny-dipping in the toxic cesspool!! Thank God for my healthy daughter!
"Here I go again on my own"...Whitesnake, for the 'young kids' out there. And there's always "Da-Doo-Doo-Da-Da-Da"...This is the best radio station in the world...106.9 Houston/Conroe. "I Went To The Danger Zone..."
I got an email today from a friend who is a nurse, and she said she's glad I didn't get Chantix. She said the doctor she works for doesn't even prescribe it now! Crazy shit, how certain people use it & it does well, but then there's people like me that would be scared as hell of it!
"Men...you can't live with them...you can't kill 'em"
LibbY!



No comments: