Sunday, June 01, 2008

RABBIT, RABBIT!!

Now, check this out, it's a blue-ass sky, isn't it?? Of course, it'd look better without a telephone pole in front of it....

That reminds me of the time I was trying to get dsl from Verizon, and I was on the phone with hundreds of people for a few days...cuz they were telling
me that they needed to get to my main phone line first in order to do it, and it was so far underground they were having a hard time getting down to it...I said, "Huh, that's funny. then what are all the wires in the air connected to my house?"

Now I have Time Warner for my cable, internet, & phone, and couldn't be happier!

I totally LOVE trees and bushes that are colors besides green...I like green, but, these stand out!!

That new SK book is a knockout!! It's nothing to do with monsters (not yet, anyway, and I'm 300 pgs in...more about psychic ability). It has a guy saying something about a slut buttering a loaf that used to belong to another woman...ahahaha! And he also talks about the fact that we lie to ourselves so well, we ougghta do it for a living! I love this guy! I want to move to Duma Key and live next door to him! He's always got a 'truism' for every situation!

But the one I thought about & decided on today, is that NOBODY'S life ends up the way we pictured...absolutely NOBODY!! And if anybody here disagrees with that because their life has...write & let me meet you!! Because you are a one-of-a-kind!!

Well, it's time to go back to my book and get ready for bed...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: