Wednesday, September 10, 2008

...lovin' every minute of it..

Oh, wow, no, that's
NOT very nice at all, is it???..."polite & soft-spoken"?? Sheesh...
<--- This is our current economy...
I'm not doing much of anything this week, just...well, and there's...ummmm...lemme think...well, and there's....uhhhh...okay! I haven't done shit this week, and it feels good!! I've decided to embrace my God-given slothfulness...for a while, anyway...
Oh!! I DID unload & reload the dishwasher yesterday...(big deal...usually I use plastic stuff, anyway...). Oh, I DID clean Truman's cat box today...woopee...
Actually, what I've been doing a lot of is going through my few leftover memory cells that refused to die in the 80's, and remembering some of the music & groups I liked. And luckily, most of the songs I like are here in my Windows media center music. I know I have, like, 7,000 songs on here, and I don't listen to them enough!
Remember...
Steely Dan..."Hey Nineteen" and "Babylon Sisters"?
Crosby, Stills, & Nash..."Southern Cross"
Murray Head..."One Night in Bangkok"
Right Said Fred..."I'm Too Sexy"
Night Ranger..."When You Close Your Eyes"
Queensryche..."Silent Lucidity"
Boston..."Smokin'"
Aldo Nova..."Fantasy"
Skid Row..."18 and Likin' It"
...one of the best...memories of North Carolina...here
...and it goes on and on...
Today, I made it a point to get to the Jer-Zee on my scooter for a strawberry milkshake & a couple of shredded chicken 'sammidges' before they close for the year! Mmmmmmmm...I'm gonna miss them all winter!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: