Tuesday, October 25, 2011

                    Heeheeheee...Christmas is comin!!


Well, I guess Halloween is coming first...I just ordered my candy from http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/halloween-a1-90000+1237-5-0.fltr...
I need to practice my "CACKLE, CACKLE...I'll be the apartment everyone wants to come to...I ordered "gummy ear wax", "NOSE NUGGETS GUM'...they were out of my favorite, little bags of "werewolf hair" cotton candy...BOOOOOOO!!
             Halloween is my favorite "holiday", I guess...always has been...I just love scary stuff! Chief liked it a lot too...but not as much as me!~ I remember going trick-or-treating with her the year it snowed on Halloween...that was fun, actually, she got a shit-ton of candy that year, because it was SNOWY....it was a Sunday night, so they had been ready for lots of people...
              BoUnCeS!!            LibbY!

5 comments:

nicole said...

You remind me of myself. I remember being more excited than my Godson!

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween! And I love that Christmas shirt. Good luck with the cackle.

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

Have a fun Halloween!!!

I'm dressing up, I will be a vampire..lol We're having a halloween activity at the nursing home, and hopefully the exiting of state surveyors, so double celebration! LOL

(((( hugs ))))

Doris

Libby said...

doris, there's ALWAYS a party waiting to happen...the important thing is to know the person that recognizes it, & throws the door open & says "welcome!!"

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

HEAR YE! O HEAR YE!! This’ll help immensely on your journey Upstairs and, believe-you-me, why would you want anything else?? Why should you love our exploded plethora of produce which’ll plant the seeds for you to grow to great heights?? PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Greetings, earthling. Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe/accept: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most blatantly deluxe, incredibly incomprehensible, catch-22-excitotoxins, myriads of cogently-ironic-metaphors, sheer guhroovaliciousnessly-delicious-endorphin-rush with pleasure-beyond-measure (to boot), Ultra-Firepower-Idyllic-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE RIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF the OUTSTANDING, NEVER-ENDING, THRILLIONTH-RED-MARKER-POSSIBILITIES …with eXtra eXciting eXtroverts doing the most vivid, brazen conGREWnts: flawless as pearls from the Toyster Upstairs!!! Gain altitude, not attitude, and take front-row-seats, miss gorgeous, as the inexhaustible, irresistible intimacy shall blow-your-fragile-mind to peaces. Meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…

PS “It is impossible that anyone should NOT receive all that they have believed and hoped to obtain; it gives Me great pleasure when they hope great things from Me and I will always give them more than they expect”
-Our Lord to Saint Gertrude