Monday, May 09, 2005

i want a new drug??

I see they're advertising new drugs for everything on tv. That's to be expected, I suppose. But I still have some questions about the whole 'drug thingy'. First of all...Kevin & I always laugh when a new commercial comes on...he turns to me and says, "I've got that!". But you know what? There are people out there saying the same fuckin' thing..and they mean it!! So, do you think that might be part of the reason insurance is so expensive? I know the drug prices are so high it's crazy, but the drug companies DO use the money to develop new drugs. I hope so, anyway, cuz I want a new drug for ms! In a pill form, please, shots every week SUCK!
But...I have a couple questions...first of all, levitra...I hear in their ads where they say, 'if your erection lasts more than 4 hours, get immediate attention.'. Hmmm...I guess if you can get your wife or girlfriend to leave you alone...or the fact that four hours isn't exactly immediate, now, is it? And then there's the sleeping pill that promises to put you to sleep, but 'side effects may include...dizziness, DIARHHEA, VOMITING,'...the last two sound like they'd be about the last things you'd want to happen if you're SOUND ASLEEP!!I I think I'll take the insomnia, thank you very much...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: