Monday, May 16, 2005

water?? please read, i'd like opinions!!

Well. I was cleaning up the kitchen, and getting ready to put the trash out back (&, yes, I scooped Truman's poop-box too, like I do every other day!). So, there were a bunch of plastic bottles with some Coke left in them on the counter, so I was dumping them & throwing them away, when I got to the back, I saw that there were all kinds of 1/2 full bottles of water too. So, as I was dumping them, I started thinking about it, & was wondering, "Hmmmm...would Tiffany even KNOW if I filled them all the rest of the way up with 'sink water', and put them back in the case she has in the refrigerator?" I know, that's just fuckin' wrong, but shut up, it'd be funny!! No, I didn't do it, but I really thought hard about it! I've tried bottled water, and 'sink water', one right after the other, and there's absolutely NO difference! At least not in our city! And I ought to know, as a former "very spoiled child"! I'll tell more about my family in future posts, but, my mom spoiled me SO MUCH, it wasn't even funny! I used to call Mom, whose bedroom with my dad, was on the second floor, like mine. However, my room was all the way at the back of the house, right in front of the back stairs leading straight down to the kitchen...while Mom & Dad's was all the way at the front of the house! So, I'd call her if I woke up, and was thirsty in the middle of the night when I was 5 or 6, and, being the spoiling kind of mom, she'd get me a glass of water & bring it to me in my room, cuz I was scared of the big, dark house! And one time she brought me water, I took a drink, and said, "That's 'bathroom water'. I want 'kitchen water'. And I GOT IT, can you believe that shit? I was awful!! But they put up with me, didn't they? The one time Tiff called me & Kevin to get her some water in the middle of the night (when we were in the apartment, the second one, not the first scary one!), I did, and about 5 minutes later, Kevin called HER to get us water! She did, and never called us again! haha!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: