Tuesday, May 03, 2005

'tag' answers for op~

Okay, here goes...If I could be a linguist...I'd be able to read and write, and talk all the Arab languages, so I could work for the government, and translate all the ''chatter" they hear on the cell phones and letters and computers they intercept! And possibly prevent another 9/11!
If I could be a doctor....I'd love to be either an emergency room surgeon, or a brain surgeon...anything but eye surgery, which would gross me out & I might 'yak' all over the patient while they were asleep! Of course, they wouldn't know it...
If I could be a psychologist...I'd probably try to analyze myself first, then Opie, Dorko, Christine...& Kevin & his brother and sister, and THEN hang out my 'shingle' for other people, cuz I'm so nosey, I want to know everything about everybody! Oh yeah...pirate, you too!!
Additions to the "If I could be" page...If I could be an angel...
If I could be a zamboni driver...
If I could be a lighthouse keeper...
If I could be a veterinarian...
If I could be a dressed up animal at an amusement park...
And I tag Christine, pirate, & op~ again!!
Have fun!!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: