Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday...

Great party last night! Since my hands are so klutzy, Kevin always makes me a taco salad, & it's great! So, when we sang 'Happy Birthday' to Jill (I'm breakin' down, I'll use real names), the whole family sings off-key, and we always make it a point to try to sing louder than everyone else, and stupider than anyone. As a matter of fact (and this may be offensive...), Kev's younger bro, Ken (k), started us singing on Christmas mornng when we all go over to their mom N dad's, 'Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus, Happy Birthday to you!' So now that's a 'family tradition'! So, we got Jill (Ken''s 'ladyfriend') something for her laptop, a fan for under it, or something, Kat (k2) made her a blanket with trees & 'mooses' on it, & Ken gave her a set of golf clubs & a bag, that he got at Cabela's sports store in MI, and also a pool cue! Man!! & I forget what Kev's mom & dad gave her. Oh yeah...the golf clubs have pink trim on them, and Ken gave her a set of white balls with her name on them, and another set that's PINK! So, we're all sitting around the table, and Ken said 'I gave her a set of pink balls'..I died laughing, and said 'at least they're not blue!' Everybody loved that! Then we had lemon cake, and cherry-vanilla ice cream So, Kat came over & sat by me, and whispered 'do you like this cake?' I said yeah, why, & she said "I don't. I think it tastes like lemon pledge smells!" And I whispered back, "maybe you need to be like me...don't dust!!!" lol! She is a total clean freak, even with 4 yr old twins her house is perfect!
sorry, no jokes left today...
Oh, by the way, Kev told me this morning that he hates his job so bad, he'd rather be a scuba-diver for Roto-Rooter...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY! also, Bo'ss gonna win tonight, he's too hot!

No comments: