Saturday, May 14, 2005

sick & wrong...

Okay...how disturbing is THIS? Around 3 this afternoon, Kevin was on msn music setting up my gift certificate I still have from Christmas...and I yelled from the bedroom, 'hey, download that song 'spirit in the sky'! i want that played at my funeral, the original, by Norm G.!!' And he took it as a challenge! He started picking out what HE wanted at his! He said he wanted everyone crying at his (he was kidding about that...I hope!). So he picked out 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' (Elvis), 'The Flame' (Cheap Trick), &, of course, 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door', & 'Would You Hold My Hand If I saw You In Heaven' (Eric Clapton?). I said oh yeah? Well add 'Don't Worry, Be Happy', and, of course 'Waiting For The Worms' (pink floyd)...and, as you dump my ashes off the top of the Marblehead Lighthouse, maybe 'The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald'! Oh, and 'Forever Young' by Rod Stewart! Tiffany and her boyfriend walked in around 4, and heard the songs we were playing & asked what we were doing...we said, figuring out songs we want played at our funerals She yelled "You guys are SICK!!" But, you know, to us, that's a compliment~! I already picked out who I want Kevin to marry if I die first. I told him, he said ok, but please, don't tell her yet! (She lives out of town, we only see her once every 2 or 3 years, and she's my age, but divorced).
Yeah, there's something wrong with us...I don't know what yet...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: