Saturday, November 15, 2008

I HATE NOVEMBER!!!


Tiff & her husband were over the other night...they had the disc with all of the photographers' pictures on it, and she downloaded it on here. So now I have another eight hundred and fifty-six pictures!! We got our money's worth! Now Tiff & R have to pick out the pictures they want the photographers to make up the wedding album with!


I've done less than nothing today...Well, I woke up, at 10:30. That's something...Then the movie "Needful Things" was on (great Stephen King movie!) and the Ohio State game, then the movie "Hope Floats"...now I'm watching the history channel, all about the antichrist. A little scary, it kinda describes what's going on now...

I'm staying in town this weekend, but Tom & I took his boy out to a bunch of stores last night, just browsing around & stuff...

We were talking the other day and Tom's got this idea that could be good, but it just sounds a little too freeaky for many people but us to like...He said that there's a building out in the country close to where he is, and he said we could make that into a crematorium by day and a pizza shop at night (delivery only, of course!). After all, there's already an 'oven' in there! And the other side of the building could be for the coolers & stuff for the bodies...and the pizza stuff...as long as we make sure the bodies are on the bottom shelves, for health purposes and all...

Okay, okay, we're sick and wrong...but it was funny. Us and our 'juvenile' senses of humor, ya know...

I'm trying to figure out why November sucks SO much worse than January or February (which both also suck, by the way...). Maybe it's because November is right after my favorite time of year, so it's hard to let that go. Might be...

Anyway, I'm cold and restless and need to go do something (even if it's wrong).

Have a good Sunday!

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: