Wednesday, November 05, 2008

trick or treat pictures first...




Oh, this girl was so totally 60's! And not only does she look it, she has the attitude too!
And all these pictures were taken before it got really crowded! This mask with the blood in it was freaky, later on when it was getting dark, because the 'blood' inside the mask trickles down the face!! I asked the kid where he got it, I liked it...he said he didn't know, his grandma got it for him! Wow...the world needs more cool grandmas like that!


So, I actually ended up with about a regular-sized bag of candybars left...which is awfully good. I've NEVER ended up with candy left over! I had about 7 or 8 regular size bags, & 4 double sized bags! But, my God, this is the holiday I wait all year for! I actually like it better than Thanksgiving & Christmas...cuz it's not at all unconfortable, where you have, well, some family to sit around and make yourself get along with...that's right, I qualified that with the word "some"!


All these pictures were taken on Halloween night...I'm gonna put a picture on here from the Blue Jackets hockey game Tif went to last week too...she got some good pictures there!

Wedding pictures next up...


BoUnCeS!! LibbY!


No comments: