Friday, November 21, 2008

much better...







Well, I got my first day of iv steroids yesterday, and I feel like living to fight this shit again! Well, maybe it's the fact that I'm on 60 mgs of Cymbalta and 10 mgs Ritalin a day too...whichever....when I feel good, I really don't care why!!



So a nurse will be here today & tomorrow afternoon to do this too. This doctor wouldn't give me prednisone to taper off this stuff, so when I finish these 1000 mgs a day of 'liquid prednisone', I'm done. Never did it without the taper afterward, but, who knows, maybe it'll be even better *fingers crossed*. At least I have the energy to get up and do laundry...I'd hate to have to ask for one of you to volunteer...Tom would take it home and do it, but he'd probably keep my underwear or something...
The top picture up there is Bro & family's table...you can see he's related to me, cuz of the beer bottles...second one is kinda self-explanatory, the photographer was posing them for some pictures, the third is one I swore I wouldn't put on, cuz my hair was straight, but I did...I should charge for that..oh, man, I'm playing some obscure music I have on here, and does anybody remember the band "Autograph"? I'm playing the song 'Turn Up The Radio'! Okay, enough of that...now it's Billy Squier's turn!
I've been on youtube finding more good videos...like this one...that's Scott Stapp, the lead singer of Creed. He left that band a while ago to form a Christian rock group, but I don't know if he's still doing that...and where were guys that looked like this when I was that age??
All right, I'll quit...but I can dream, can't I?
I got an instant message last week from a woman in Gibralter/Spain that I've been writing with for about 6 or 7 years...we also had not been in touch for awhile, but, omg, it was really cool to catch up with her! When we first started writing, she was married and living in London, with her husband, who is from Iraq. They split up, and we still wrote, she moved back home to Gibralter, & swore she'd never give up her country for a man again! We wrote for a long time (she has ms too, and was trying to get herself into dating again). But last week was the first time we'd been in contact for over a year (I'm amazed that she still had my im address!). Now she's married to a psychiatrist, and they've been to New York City, she was at the big Virgin Records store at midnight for the release of the latest Metallica disc!! How cool is that?? She absolutely loves America (at least NYC!) and said she'd move here in a heartbeat if they could!! Now that's different!! Most people overseas pretty much seem to hate us!
I've been on lots of health sites to find out more about tysabri, and I haven't been able to find anybody that's tried it and not loved it. A lot of people in chat rooms say it's giving them their lives back! Now, I don't even hope for that anymore (that horse left the barn long ago!), but just stop the progression is all I hope for. I'm just feeling a lot pissed off lately cuz I feel like I wasted the last healthy years of my life with someone that didn't deserve them.
Okay, I'm outta here...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: