Monday, November 10, 2008

weekend in the country...

How happy can they look??
Wedding party..
Another shot of the huge wedding party...
Well, Tif & her husband (errrrr...that's hard to get used to thinking/saying/writing) were over last night for a minute, and they had the best time in Aspen!
I was at Tom's in the country this weekend, and we had fun. Friday night, we listened to a recording of "War Of The Worlds"....the original recording by Orson Wells in the 1930's! I remember Mom telling me she heard it when it originally aired! Speaking of Mom, 11/13 would have been her birthday...so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! I miss you!
Then Saturday night was "The Red/Green Show"...that's always been a tradition with him & his boy forever! And, yes, we had pumpkin waffles Sunday...
It's just kinda odd how we still like a lot of the same stuff. And he remembers a lot of stuff from when I was 20, and we were going out then & Tif was just 1 1/2 or 2 years old...but...he forgot about us taking Tif to the Red, White & Boom fireworks show in Columbus!! How could he forget that?? Geeez, I think Tif cried so loud at all the noise & booms then, that I'll NEVER forget it!!
...but, I had to chicken out at taking Tif & moving to Arizona with him..sigh...but if I would've, Tif would never have met her husband...etc....oh, shit, you can't even think that thought for too long...
Okay....I'm done..
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!



No comments: