Thursday, November 06, 2008

...wedding pix, as promised...


Kev's mom outdid herself on this cake! Now you see why she's always the cake maker for the family for any occasion!
































Father/daughter...











Okay...maybe it's still too soon for me to go through these!


My oldest niece, she's about 30-ish, caught the bouquet, and our 8-year old nephew caught the garter...hmmmmm....I picked some of the best pictures I got...out of the 200+ I took! Never in a billion years would I have thought that my digital camera would run out of battery power! Cuz it always is sitting here on a charger, but, yup, it went dead right at the end of the reception! That's okay, it worked while I needed it to!
All right...gotta go, just wanted to make sure I got these up! Thanks for your patience!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: