Sunday, June 06, 2010

spite & malice...


Okay...got a story for you today...
My best friend called me at noon today...her husband told her last night that he's leaving her...or maybe kicking her out, either way, they're done after 26 years! & three kids! She's not worked outside their home in the last 23 or 24 years...pretty much she was a stay-at-home mom & wife who cooked lunch & dinner everyday cuz the husband didn't want leftovers...EVER! ...ok, that leads up to the SPITE part of the story...
Sometime this morning before she called me, she was just crying & feeling the same way I did for a couple of years...and she was in the bathroom, and *idea*, she freaking scrubbed the toilet with his toothbrush!! I KNOW you're all out there laughing! Also let me tell you, she pushed me to post that!! I NEVER did anything like that! That's one of the things you think about doing, but you'd never ever actually DO it!! Well...she did it! I love her! She even went to church this morning before that!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

11 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Wow, yeah, I can feel for her. I totally would have done that with the toothbrush and giggle to myself every time he eats something from the fridge or drinks a glass of milk, make him wonder....

Libby said...

...well, he's not living there anymore, but she cld him on his phn & told him when he went to the store, he might want to buy himself a toothbrush...

Karen said...

Good for her!

Libby said...

that's what i think, karen, especially in this case!

Unknown said...

I remember an toothbrush ad where they showed a cockroach running on a toothbrush at night(that brand came with a toothbrush cap). After that ad I always rinse my brush before using it.

Libby said...

eeeeewwww, sj, that would be as bad as seeing a cockroach run under your toilet seat!!

Unknown said...

That's awful!

Libby said...

it is pretty awful, ric...(but funny as hell!)

Have Myelin? said...

I feel for her too... I have a restraining order against my EX and it's well-deserved!

No toothbrush stories but I did lose a crown! =(

Cindy said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

hello

im new here and found some things i would like to share! thanks!

[url=http://www.loudountimes.com/index.php/forums/member/memberlist/0-total_posts-desc-20-80/]www.loudountimes.com[/url]
[url=http://www.alternativeconsumer.com/2008/01/30/eco-friendly-children%E2%80%99s-clothes-kaikids/]www.alternativeconsumer.com[/url]
[url=http://www.worldshoppingtour.net/go/shop_home_furniture.php?pg=10]Shop List : Home, Furniture[/url]
[url=http://www.canadianliving.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=323905]www.canadianliving.com[/url]
[url=http://www.orientalshoppingmall.com/category.asp?categ=Home+Decor]www.orientalshoppingmall.com[/url]