Thursday, March 27, 2008

...

...You got no place to be Still you wonder where youre goin And why I had to leave I hear a voice and it says to me Find your way back...

I'm still trying...no, Nea, not sideways...I hope I'm smarter than that...but thanks for wondering, though. Okay...saw the psychiatrist Tuesday...he said it's a bad time for me, and he won't prescribe Chantix (I'm already on antidepressants, varied & sundry!) for me right now. Saw the psychologist today, and she said she's never in her professional life said to a patient, 'you couldn't have picked a worse time to try to quit smoking if you'd have sat and planned it!!'...so, yeah, I've cheated a little bit, but, I'm only smoking like 2 a day, and, honestly, NO, they don't taste good, either, so, trust me, it's not gonna last!!
Tif & R are still living here till they get married in Nov, and it's fun...them and 'their little dog too'! Her name is Lily, and she's a sheltie/Jack Russell mix! She's a really good little dog...rather in need of Prozac...damn, why can't I be all that happy all the time?...ahh, well. Actually, she's upstairs in her cage all day when they're both at work, because our back yard isn't fenced in anymore cuz of my ramp, and there's no way in hell I want to take a chance of her running away.
Tif & R were calling the electric company last week to check how much their bill will be in their new house...it seems that it's gonna be quite a bit more than their house payment every month! OUCH!!
I absolutely love "Two and A Half Men!" I never watched this show when it was on in the evenings much. But now...it is FUNNY as hell!!
Okay...that's really all that's up here, just thought I'd touch base so Christine doesn't have a holy shitfit cuz I didn't post!! lol!
DrAgS....LibbY!

No comments: