Monday, March 24, 2008

...find your way back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFs8G0yOtfc

Sorry Joe, I HAD to steal this! I sat and watched it til I cried again today...I got high for the first time at this concert, and I was probly high for a few days afterward! (I think I had fun, though...) I was actually 14 or 15!
This is the kind of stuff I'm trying to keep my mind on now...you know...FLUFF! But I'm finally eating again...4 days without it really isnt good for you, you know? I didnt....
So...it's been a month since I've smoked. I still want to, more than anything! For heaven's sake, I smoked for 28 years...and now I havent for a month? Puh-leez...
My psychologistis writing me a prescription for Chantix tomorrow. I guess one of the possibly side effects is suicide...I guess this means eithher way you wont smoke again....

No comments: