Monday, August 16, 2010

about 12 hours to go...





Yay!!! Kevin & Tiff & Kev's mom were here all day packing my stuff up, & I was able to pick out a lot of old clothes for the yard sale/garage sale she's gonna have in a couple weeks..but no, there will be no books for sale. They're all packed up & ready to go with me! Everybody's been helping & mostly doing it all for me...I feel like I'm totally worthless, & it really bites, but...
The two pictures at the top are of my new bedroom, and the other is the closet under the steps to the second floor apartments.
And if I'm not on here much for awhile, it's because I'll be reading...Kevin & Tif packed all the books I have downstairs & up...they took about 6+big totes...I asked Kev if I actually had a thousand books, & he said
"Oh yeah...". So I'll be doing a lot of re-reading...
Kim already knows I want her help to put stuff away & decorate, and she's looking forward to that...and she's good at that.
Well, I better get to bed, the movers are gonna be at Tif's tomorrow at 8:30 am to get the stuff that's over there from Mom & Dad's, then they're coming here for everything else...so, good-bye house!

8 comments:

Sharon Day said...

Wahoo! Libby-Girl's got a nest!!!

Have Myelin? said...

can we come over to plaaayyyyyy?

Muffie said...

You are so lucky! Best of everything in your new place!
Peace,
Muff

awb said...

I had a place under the steps at our house when I was a kid, used to lock my brother there and go smoke, HA!

X. Dell said...

Looks like your new bedroom has a cool rainy day view.

And remember: throughout the moving process, your job is to supervise. So you were supervising.

Helene said...

ohhh if i were closer I would bake you some cookies and bring them as a house warming! Good luck with all the unpacking! =]

Mary said...

Libby, I hope the move went smoothly!! Have a great time setting up house - good thing you got that second bedroom, sounds like the books are going to need a room of their own!

Have Myelin? said...

I think you need three bedrooms! A bedroom for you, a room for the books and a room for all your visiting friends! LOL! =)