Sunday, July 10, 2011

okay...that's the end...

...I'm done with giving her that much concern. She deserves none, but is now getting ready to start her "bella vista"...I will forever feel like yacking up my dinner when I hear that phrase...
I did, however, sign the petition for Caylee's Law. How bad is society getting that we now need to have a LAW that says parents have to report a missing child in 24 hours? And it'll be a felony if you don't report a child's death in an hour.


And I'll give the last words to this guy...very colorful & descriptive language..rated at least R!

4 comments:

X. Dell said...

Um, if you're referring to the tattoo, I believe it read "bella vita" (beautiful life). "Bella vista" literally means "beautiful view."

I clicked on the video, but don't have sound now (I'm in a public place right this minute). But I'll get to it anon.

Have Myelin? said...

yes...that is the end.

i hope the jurors are not going to be injured or killed for their decisions. yikes.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yep that is the end, sad for need of a law??? weird

Nicole said...

I'm so happy it's over.