Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy 86th Birthday, Mom! I love you & miss you


Today would have been Mom's 86th birthday... still trying to make her proud...
I'm still blown away by the people I've reconnected with on the internet! One was the girl I worked with in Findlay & went to the Barry Manilow concert with me in Columbus...haven't seen her for 15 years, never thought I'd find her again, she got married & divorced, & moved to a different town...thought about her a lot, but had no way of even knowing her name now! But she 'friended' me on FB (yeah, Ric, I know it's the spawn of the devil), and she has a different name, but it was HER! I still am not sure how she found me, cuz I'm on there under a different name than she knew me as! And then I still think of all the people that connected for our 25th high school reunion. And we got hundreds of people together from all across the country! That wouldn't have happened without the internet, & lots of hard work! Or a couple years ago, a guy I went out with when I was 15-20 was able to email me...Or like the guy that emailed me this week by finding this blog...first guy I ever went out with...(Kevin M if you're reading this, I fell for you HARD!!...& you know it!!) :-D
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: