Wednesday, July 07, 2010

yay for summer...and for me making a freaking decision...





...maybe this is the problem, I haven't been reading enough 'far side' stuff.
I did make a pretty good step toward my decision of where to live today. I have an appointment to fill out an application at the really cool apartment complex, right out of town. I had really wanted to stay in town, but, all the apartments in town aren't 'disability accessible', most apartments in town are old, therefore...the only new apartments in this town are out on the east side, and they really are nice. I looked at them a couple years ago, but did nothing then...now I'm really ready to go. So the one I looked at then was a one br, and it was nice, everything is w/c accessible...sucks, but I need to be realistic, I guess...can I just say, as an aside, life is REALLY not fair...mine wasn't supposed to be like this!! It "stinks on ice", as Glenn says! lol! So, I told Kev1 today that I was gonna look at a 2 br one and he says, what, for me? Total lol! I said, no one bedroom for me, and one for my books!!
I was supposed to go over to his house & watch the fireworks Sunday, but, my legs sucked so bad that I went in my room & laid down in front of the a/c, and missed his IM that asked if I was ready for him to pick me up! Grrrrrrrrrrr...well, it's probly just as well...it would've been him, his wife, daughter, mom, maybe brother...yeah, I live as far on the edge as I can..."if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!"


BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great place to live. Probably not as cool as one of the older buildings, but a/c is the BEST especially after this heatwave, huh? Sorry you missed out on the fesitivities!

Libby said...

hey meg, it really is a nice place to live...has a pool, & ponds, & everything...i AM looking forward to it...i want to be in town...but i NEED to be out of this house...

Have Myelin? said...

oooooo, ponds! i like the sound of that. ponds...! and a room for your books, yes! of course!

Libby said...

aw, sherry, you understand me!! i heart you!~! yay!! my gosh, i have tons of books here!! in every room in this two-story house!!

X. Dell said...

Hmmm. Seems like I owe you an email.

Unknown said...

You can never read enough Farside

Libby said...

oh, sj, i agree! anyone who doesnt laugh at those must be ill!