Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ticket trouble...







When I worked at that store, we all used to get together to go out every Tuesday & Saturday nights. And it was usually a mix of guys & us 'super-cool' girls, like 2 cars full. And there were 3 towns/cities about 15 miles from each other that we used to choose between...there were good bars in all of 'em, dontcha know? (hehehe) Plus one of them lived in each town, so we always had somewhere to 'crash & burn'...
So one Saturday night we all went to one town, I had my car & parked it on the street by one of the bars we were going to. We went dancing and everything, & left at closing time. I just decided to ride with somebody else, & we all ended up at his (well, ok, his mom & dad's house), where we kept the party going til about 5 am. Cuz you know, we had to watch "Headbangers Ball", and then fall asleep sprawled all over the house...God only knows why his mom & dad put up with that shit...I wouldn'tve! (I say that NOW...). And he was one of the youngest boys that lived at home.
When everybody got up Sunday morning, I got a ride back to my car, and found I had a parking ticket on my windshield! OMG! Sheeeesh!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: