Sunday, July 12, 2009

700th post!







#700! Wow...I never ever woulda thought I'd take it this far! You people all know me...I'm a quitter! You know...me & Fluffy, one & the same! lol! And that's my personal bumper sticker from Facebook, the little Dorothy-looking girl up there. It was just a random pick, I just got lucky...Joe got one that said "I still love you, no matter how many times you try to kill me." I LIKE that one too! This came from an email...
>>Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CRAP, SHE'S UP"
I didn't fall asleep last night till about 5:30 am (wait...that would be this morning!). But it was for a very good reason...I 'remoted' back & forth between two very good movies..."Clueless" & "Valley Girl"! Valley Girl was when I first found my true love...Nicholas Cage!! I knew he was gonna grow up to be a knockout-looking guy!
Other than that, I haven't been doing a lot of anything. Just kinda trying to stay around here & get my strength back from that iv that knocked all my strength out! I know it's not going to give me any good recovery effects for 2 or 3 months, I'm just disappointed, cuz I feel a little worse right now. But it'll get there, I won't give up. I've made sure to call & let my neuro know that I still feel weak & tired after a week, & I told the Biogen people that Friday, too, and they take that report & send it to the government drug people too, so I'm keeping everyone up to date on it. I dunno...I hope I feel better soon.
I got an email from my friend Chester, up by Fostoria tonight. She's gonna come down sometime this summer or early September, maybe for the popcorn festival. We talked about the time about 20 years ago, when Bro lived way out in the country in an old farmhouse that looked haunted, and he & his wife were having a party outside...he had a trough in his yard that was full of ice & cans of beer, a big picnic table loaded with food...and a sign at the edge of the cornfield that said "shiter" & pointed into the cornfield! hahahaha!! & now he's a bigtime businessman with employees & all! & a different big house in the country & a condo in Arizona that they use when they want to get away. Neat!
Well, I'm done...BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: