Tuesday, April 22, 2008

????have you ever looked back at a high school picture of yourself...


Yeah, the little baby kitten's cute...but I'm still partial to Truman...

...con't from title...

You just HAVE to wonder where that bright-eyed, bushy tailed, happy teenager went...Is this what life is supposed to leave you like? Somehow, I don't think this is what God had in mind for us. I can understand when people have been 'used up' by life, drugs, all that. But there are a whole helluva lot of us out here that used to be described as "joyous", and always laughing. What happens to THAT? I don't neccessarily mean me, per se, just anyone. I know what the hell happpened to me...but what about all the other people who seem to have lost their joy at being , just, alive? I swear I'm going to feel that again, no matter what it takes...nope, no crack either (lol!). I'm pretty sure a shot of iv steroids would help. But I want to feel good on my own first! Yeah, I'm already trying about everything I can think of, besides ECT (that scares the shit out of me!), or a frontal lobotomy (hey sj, this is for you...I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!). No, I don't know if I'm just seeing the wrong people, or what, but not many people seem to be walking around just smiling for apparently no reason at all! I think the last time I saw that was a guy at a Red Wings hockey game, who was just standing next to us, smiling to himself, and swaying back and forth like he was hearing music that nobody else could hear. And, no, this was before the time of bluetooth things, or anything like that!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!



No comments: