Friday, August 08, 2008

8,8,08!!



Letter to the editor, 2nd this month!!


Dear Editor:

I would just like to mention that this summer is the time of a lot of people's class reunions. I'm actually trying to urge as many people to go, if you can! Yeah, maybe it's only the five-year one. Okay, I can understand if you don't care about that one ... but, now it's my 25th reunion ... that's HUGE! My high school years weren't the "dreamiest," most fun, of my life. Most people's weren't, if they're honest about it. But the people in my class of 1983, Marion Harding, have worked SO hard on this reunion, from all across the country! And the more I hear about the people that are coming, the more excited I get about seeing everyone! So. thanks in advance, for everybody's hard work and dedication to the Web site - http://harding 1983.myevent.com
Looking forward to it!!
Libby Stevens Bill
Marion

No comments: