Monday, October 16, 2006

monday, again...

I have a stupid, stupid question...why exactly would you take prescription sleeping pills...? Maybe because you want to sleep, right? Uh-Huhhh...So, why does the manufacturer have to say...'side effect may be drowsiness'. WTF!???! I HOPE so!!
Yeah...see what the hell I do every morning when I'm sitting here watching tv? I nitpick, that's what I do! ...at least I'm the only one here to hear it!
After hearing all the news this weekend, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a nuke going off somewhere in my lifetime...do you agree? I'm pretty pessimistic on that one...knowing that, I've been doing a lot of reading up on it all my life. So, after reading all the stuff about it, going to the Chernobyl website, etc., I've thought a lot about it, and decided that if I'm gonna be physically affected by it, I would much rather be at the ground zero where it hits instead of a few miles away. Because, if you're a little away, well, first of all...there won't be many doctors left to take care of people, will there? And, the symptoms will be horrible if you do live...there will be radiation sickness, tumors. Symptoms of radiation sickness include loss of hair, loss of appetite, paleness, weakness, diarrhea. Not to mention the third-degree burns you'll get if you're within about 15 to 20 miles. Damn! I'm so fucking depressing, huh? So cheerful, bouncy, happy, carefree...(hahaha!)...
Depend on me for happy stuff, willya? I'll teach you!
Okay....how 'bout this....Tuesday at 7:46 am, America will get its 300 millionth person! Whether it's born here, or walks over the border as an illegal alien... sorry...(d'oh!) see how I am??

No comments: