Tuesday, October 17, 2006

tuesday 10/17




WooHoo!! I finally got my pictures up today!! Blogger wouldn't let me yesterday, because, I did, honest to God, try to post!! Really!!

And tomorrow Kim & I are going out to the mall to the Halloween store so I can figure out what I wanna be...I saw some good stuff on buycostumes.com ,but I'd rather go somewhere & get it...remember...I AM the Halloween freak! And we have a great big party to go to this Saturday night...(and I plan on drinking a lot, cuz I don't have to drive...hell, I don't even hafta try to walk! See? I guess there's a good side to be found on everything...)

I'm totally hooked on an old Stephen King book I just dug out from the back of the bookshelf the other day..."Hearts In Atlantis". It has about 4 stories written from the '60's perspective, and it's really good! I read it when I got it for Christmas a few years ago, then I don't think I ever read it again, and I don't know why!! Cuz I would swear that I've read every Stephen King book I have (all of 'em!) about 4 or 5 times...huh....go figure...

Does anyone but me watch 'The Bachelor'? probly not, but it's a nice mindless thing to watch after 'Wife Swap'!! (heheheh...inside joke here...)

So I need to ask...does anyone play the card game "Hearts"? I found it on msn games, and so far, it seems really hard to pick up on, but if anybody says it's worth it, well, I'll give it another shot...........

Okay...running out of stuff to say...

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: