Tuesday, May 06, 2008

deep thoughts (as opposed to my nornally shallow ones)


..."In sickness and health, 'til death do us part"...


To everyone who even thinks of saying this...you better make DAMN sure you're good and ready, and, even though he/she may not be the first, whoever says this oughtta make damn sure it's gonna be their last!

Because if you don't truly mean it, just don't stinkin' say it, for God's sake!

If you do that, it makes you a fuckin' liar who has no character...or courage, to say 'Well, no, I don't think I wanna..."

Or all you are is a hurter, which is, more than likely something you don't think anyone else sees you as...but trust me, they do.

Wow...too deep for me to think about...


...yeah, a good man is hard to find...but a hard man is good to find, too!

No comments: