Monday, September 15, 2008

monday stuff...

Songs of the day...
Whitesnake - Slow An' Easy...also, gotta laugh at the fact that two of the songs on this album are "Slide It In" and "Spit It Out"..whatta crackup! I did see them in the 80's...I think...yeah, I did...David Coverdale...mmmmm...anyone see a recurring theme here? (long hair..)]
Wallflowers - One Headlight
Third Eye Blind - Jumper
Loverboy - Notorious, Lovin' Every Minute Of It, This Could Be The Night
Matchbox 20 - Long Day
Melissa Etheridge - Similar Features, Chrome Plated Heart
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Janet Jackson - (yeah you read that right!) - Escapade, Black Cat
J Geils - Do You Remember When, River Blindness, Angel In Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...I sit here reading about the DJIA dropping 500+ points today...
About time the government said "NO" when someone asks for a bailout (which really is a handout for mismanagement!!). Yeah, I'm sorry for the employees (there but for the grace of God...), but this shit HAD to stop someplace!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news...Pink Floyd member Richard Wright dies at age 65
...that really is too bad...Most of us don't know who he is, but, he will be missed by a lot of PF fans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I guess I'm done...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!
~oh, I forgot the most important J Geils song..."Love Stinks"....~

No comments: