Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday...rabbit, rabbit!



More Christmas stuff...




Okay...it's colder & windier than, well, I guess it wouldn't be hell out...but holy crap, it sounds like the shutters are gonna blow off the house! At least it's not as bad as it was a few hours ago...then it was like, 30 or 40 mph with 50+mph gusts!
I've found the very best Jell-O puddings in the refrigerated section...they're the ones that are chocolate pudding layered with something white (kinda looks like spooge...but let's not go there...). I finished a cup of it, and was walking out to the kitchen to throw the cup away & asked Kev, "Do they sell these in like, a 5-gallon size, do ya think?"
The lead morning show guy on WDCM told Tif the other day that she's so good on the radio, she could take one of the tapes from one of the two morning shows she's been on, and go to Columbus, and probably get hired immediately! Said he's jealous, cuz he's been doing this for 25 years, and she's better than him after two 3 hour shows! I actually worked with him and a lot of other dj's at another station when I was in Junior Achievement in 10th grade.
Truman's acting like a total fruit loop lately! He always follows me in the bathroom when I go pee, but lately, I blow kisses when I get up from this chair & say, "Come on, pretty boy, let's go have a pee party!" And he hurries up & gets up from wherever he's lounging and hurries in there! Yes, I swear, he IS a cat!!
Well, I'm done, nothin' else is goin' on...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: