Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tuesday, November 28



More Christmas sweatshirts...

I seriously DO want the bunny sweatshirt that says "Cute but Psycho"!

This is where you can find some of the funniest Christmas gifts EVER!

Well, today on WDCM was "Tiffany Tuesday", as they've started calling it on the morning show! And here's the radio station's website. I'm really sorry, but I HAVE to brag about her! She called me after the show, while she & the 2 guys from the morning show were out for breakfast, and one of them yelled "You've got a great daughter!" The real reason she called me was to make sure I TiVo'd Dr Phil, cuz she wouldn't make it home for it! It's really cool that she does this every Tuesday from 6 to 9 am. She introduced the guys to the word "cankles", which they said they'd never heard of! Huh?? What rock have they been living under? But then one of them put "cankles" in Google, and I guess that gave pictures that explained it! And she's the official "celebrity flash & dash" girl!

Damn, I'm so proud of her! She has a sense of humor that's so much like mine it's unreal! The guys were promoting some senior citizen thingy, and one said it would include advice on falls...you hear Tif laughing in the background, and one of the guys said "WHAT is so funny?? That's serious!" Tif says "Watch where you're walking?" I guess listeners are calling in all morning about how good she is! And, right after the 'cankles' discussion, they played the Rod Stewart song "Hot Legs"....Bwwaaahhhhaa!

Okay..."Mommie's Brag Time" is over...Now I hafta get off here and eat a chocolate chip cookie dough Pop-Tart!

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: