Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my political ramblings...may be offensive

...and keep in mind. My views are probably different than yours, but don't hate me for that (I'm sure if you really get to know me, you'll find better reasons!).
I feel like Obama's taken his eye off the ball here, as far as this country's problems. In my opinion, and the rest of the 8.1% of unemployed Americans, our economy should be the focus here! Not reforming health care, getting the card check passed for unions, gun control is right around the corner, not pushing through a stimulus and budget for 2010 that is so full of pork it oinks! Raising taxes, education reform...Holy shit, yes, all of this needs done. Well, not all of it, but whatever. Rome's burning here, so put the fiddle down, Nero, and FOCUS!!

Okay...that's pretty much it for my political rant.

I really haven't been doing too much else lately. Well, I was at the dr's office the other day, and ran into the lady that I haven't seen for years, that sent me a plaque with a religious saying on it for Christmas! I was friends with her daughter in 8th grade!



And early last week I was at a different dr appt, and had the city bus drop me off at Certified, and I got a carton of cigarrettes for the week, and a few candy bars for the week, and a bag of cat food, & rode my scooter home, and, damn, that felt good! No, it's far from warm, but, THERE'S NO SNOW!!
Anyway...I've been really bad with any of my medicine. I was on avonex for the first 13 years I had ms, which was one im shot a week. Then I started getting totally stiff legs & everything, so I figured maybe I should try something else, so I tried Rebif. That's 3 shots a week, but they're only the under-the-skin shots, like diabetics have to get. They do hurt less than the intra-muscular shots, but it's not that big of a difference! So, anyway, I did those for probably the last couple months of last year, then I just gave up on everything! When I saw her a couple weeks ago, she asked if I want to try copaxone. And I said no, just put me back on avonex, because, I think a lot of the problems started when my weight got down to 88 lbs, + everything else that I had goin' on in the last 2 years.(you know, my life as I knew it was tossed aside like a used Kleenex, and all). But she agreed with me that all that shit probably had everything to do with it, so I'm going to start avonex again next month. Copaxone sounds good, but...it's a shot every day!...uhhhhh...no thanks!

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: