Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yeah, it's rainy and cold...but you don't have to shovel rain!

These are the 2 baskets I made for my 2 grand-dogs...










And these are mine & Truman's baskets (his is the one with the mouse...)







...and these are Tif's & Mr Tif's! Yeah...I had fun doing this...
So did everybody have a great Easter/Passover? I hope you all did! Bro sent 2 of his daughters over to pick me up Sun afternoon for dinner, & we had fun there, Mrs Bro's mom was there too, and an aunt...yeah, Bro's house is where everybody hangs out...
then when Bro brought me home, I called Tif & asked her & Mr Tif to come over, and Tif & I sat here & looked through the great big box of old pictures that Doug brought over for me to look through from Mom & Dad's from way back, like when I was little & before I was born, for 2 or 3 hours! Lotsa fun!
Joe was here tonight...we haven't had much time to just sit around and catch up on stuff at all...his divorce was just final last week...after 3 years...wow. We were just talking about where our lives are going from here...I just said, "Well, Joe...I don't know what I want...but I DO know what I don't want...does that make any sense?" So, did we come up with any answers? Naahhh...but we had fun anyway. Joe said that's the longest he's gotten to talk to an adult in forever...he teaches 6th, 7th, & 8th grade science.
So, is anybody getting to go to a 'tax day tea party' tomorrow? Man, if I had any clue of anybody around here going, I'd beg to go! I love it that it's not a bash Obama thing, because Obama isn't doing this on his own, he's got plenty of help in Congress.
And, yeah, finally Casey Anthony is up for the death penalty! Naahh...I could never be a defense lawyer...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!
Oh, yeah...don't forget, tomorrow night at 10 pm on TV Land the Cougar will be on!!

No comments: