Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's Day!

Christine, I KNOW you'll think this one is good!

And, I really don't need to say anything else here...

I was remembering today some stuff Mom had told me about when I was little. She said that when I was a baby, and we still lived in Massillon, we were getting ready to sell the house there so we could move to Marion, and Dad was at work, Bro & G were in school, & Mom was home with me...their realtor called and asked if she could bring a couple over to see the house. Mom said that'd be fine, so she was doing last minute "picking up", turned around & went to the other room, leaving me standing in my playpen in the middle of the living room...and all of a sudden she heard me laughing like a "loon", and she turned back around to see that I had pulled the top off of my Playtex bottle, and dumped the whole thing all over the living room carpet! Such a lovable, happy little baby I was! (or what a little shit I was...luckily Mom didn't believe in spanking!).

Aw, holy shit...I was just dinking around with Facebook, and I had messages...one told me that every day I don't play dragon wars, God kills a kitten. That's just sick & wrong! Gaaahhhh...

I actually like my new saying...a good person does the right thing even when nobody's watching.

Chester & I still have to figure out when she can get down here. We could probably find trouble to get into here, just as easily as we did in Fostoria...but she's older than me, does that mean she's the bad influence here?? Woohoo! She'll be the first person I'll ever be able to say that about..usually I'M the 'bad influence'!

Mom actually used to say I had 'indomitable spirit', she even has that written down in her "Grandma's Diary" that she left for Tif! I'm assuming & hoping that was meant in a good way...lol?? Actually, I'm sure it was meant in a good way...the only other person I ever heard described that way was Shirley Temple...and everybody loved her, didn't they?

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: