Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Okay, I lied...I got a picture of Truman being very un-dignified, so here he is, in all his glory!

There's not much I like better than vines growing on the side of buildings! Especially these old brick buildings in downtown! I was down there the other day, and I need to get further to the west end...there's some beautiful old houses down there.
And by the time I got home with my chicken sammitches & milkshake, obviously, Truman was all tuckered out from running around the house looking for me, and all. Doesn't he look like the tiredest & most cuddly kitty in the world?





If he was a real baby, I'd be down there blowing a big ol' razzberry on his stomach! I used to do that to Tif all the time when she was a baby!




Somebody asked me the other day if I was seeing anybody, and I said, NO, I actually don't have the spare time in my head, you know?? I'm still trying to get my meds, and figure out where my life is going, and after all that, there's college to think of...when I told my cousin, Boo that, she said, "Libby...a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle!" ahahahahahahaha!! I agree with her on that, but I had to say, "Boo...just quit getting all your sayings from your lesbian friends!" That's a total joke, you know...actually, her mom says it all the time! Actually, no, I don't need one, they're nice to have around sometimes, but not all the time! I don't think I was ever meant to be a wife. Sheesh...would've saved a lot of trouble if I'd known that before my first marriage, when I was 18! or my 2nd, when I was 25...
It used to be fun when Tif was about 1 & 1/2, 2...we were moving from our first apartment to our 2nd, and I was running up and down the stairs with my friends, moving all my stuff up there...Tif was getting bored, so I got a big piece of tape, and made a loop out of it and gave it to Tif, and she was busy with that for HOURS!! I think she actually fell asleep with trying to get it off her hands!! She got me back a few years later though, when she was playing with my Rubik's cube (everybody had one of those, didn't they??), and she brought it to me with all the colors right...then I found out she'd taken all the color stickers off and put them on the sides right!!
Well, I'm gettin' ready to eat my leftover pizza & crawl in bed with a book, one I got from Glenn Beck's program, "The Great Depression Ahead"...followed by Ann Rule's "A Rage To Kill".
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: