Thursday, May 28, 2009

my kind of "brainless" tv!

I got my ms bear today that I ordered Tuesday from http://www.themsshoppe.com/ , it is SO soft & cuddly, I'm keeping it away from Truman, or I'll never see it again! Oh, wait...he has no thumbs...and the bear is exactly the color of my print today!
I'm watching a show that I totally love, the spelling championship! Yeah, I know, I'm secretly a geek, okay? But don't tell anyone. Let's just keep it to ourselves...
I have so much shit going on in my life right now that I just want to crawl in a hole and bury myself...but I'll get back to normal soon...lots of appointments...lots of figuring out where and how I want my life to go...nothing that much different than everybody else has, I just have to do it without driving or walking, but my head works...if I can focus. And I just found out yesterday that I'm back down to 88 lbs, and I'm totally pissed off at that! My ms dr seems to think I'm not eating, and I'm doing not much else! And I'm making sure to go to the JerZee and get a big chocolate milkshake and a few chicken sandwiches every few days, + I still get Mobile Meals!...pheeww......the ms dr said maybe I shouldn't take ritalin now, cuz that might be a reason I'm not gaining...well, okay...that will just make it harder to 'focus' too!! Shit!!
Oh, a girl from Kansas just won the spelling bee!! She did great!!
All right, I'm outta here...not much else to say...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: