Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just a lot of randomness...







This is what I got at Certified this week instead of cigarettes...I have gone through about two packs in a week, but as of today, I smoked the last one I have and that's it. If I keep smoking 5 a day & keep buying them, I'll never quit...and that's shit. I'm stronger than this crap.


I found a lot of neat quotes in the last couple days...




"It is no measure of health to be sane in an insane society."
-- Krishnamurti


how true is that?




"For those who believe, no proof is neccessary...for those who don't, no proof is possible."


that says more than anything...




and this is just a smartass bit for those of us who'd miss it if it wasn't here...




I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it."




Bro called tonight, he & his wife are out at their condo in Scottsdale, their youngest is starting at college soon...man, they've got so much going on now...they're gonna be there for a couple weeks, then here, then he & his son will be riding their motorcycles out in the northwest, then his son & gf will be at the condo, then Vegas....crap!! Oh well, I'll stay busy here...holding down the hometown...if I must...;-) Somebody has to!!
I'm hoping that I start feeling better soon, this August 4th iv has really not done shit, except beat me down and make me feel all weak & everything. But hopefully, this weekend I can make it turn around. At least it's better tonight after I ate ...pizza with green olives again! Well, it is a vegetable!
I called the drug co just to get reassured that it'll get better. Their tysabri reps are GOOD and no matter how freaked out I am, they calm me down & let me know that it WILL get better. The last guy I talked to was really nice and calming & reassurring, said that my first results in a month were kinda a freak thing, they don't usually expect results until week 12 to 16....so..wow!
Truman was down by the desk tonight, and something was on the floor in front of him. My eyes are not all that great, and it was something about the size of my pinky finger, looked like it was dark brown or something...I hate to say this, but, I thought it was a Trumie-turd or something. But I KNOW he wouldn't do anything like that! He does have manners! So I bent way over to look at it closer...all of a sudden it flew up toward my face! It was just like a moth (Mom called them millers), but, holy hell! Anyway...it bounced off my nose I think and fell down on the carpet, so I grabbed one of my tennis shoes and whacked it, but I guess just stunned it cuz the carpet's thick. As it was down there all fluttering & flapping, I reached down & grabbed the bottle of windex beside the desk....voila! No more fluttering, so I crunched it up in a paper towel. And looked around to give Truman a high-five, but he'd already lost interest...

Okay, I'm going to bed...I'm reading 'The Nanny Diaries', and it is GOOD!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: