Monday, August 24, 2009

Maniac Monday...








Okay, I have to be honest here...none of these pictures have a damn thing to do with this post. I was just looking through my old pix I have on here, and, well, I had a mental derailment...
The bottom one is Truman looking at the stray kitten I picked up when I saw her out front (Tinkerbell), and I thought we could maybe adopt her...obviously, if you see the look on Truman's face, you see why she was only a one night houseguest...
The next one is a Halloween picture from a few years ago when I was still married.
The next one is my Mom's closet door from the house I grew up in, was there from 1965 till April 8, 1983. Then I called the guy who owned it in Apr, 2003, & went over & went back through it & took some pictures! & the top one is the window at the top of the landing in that house.
Our next apartment was a great cheap one on one of the main streets in town...I mean cheap as in $160.00 a month rent for a 2 bedroom! It was upstairs and the stairs were outside, but...so what?? It was great! I loved that place, lived there from 1985 till Kev & I got married in 1990.
I was a cashier at that store for a couple years & loved it! I became really good friends with everyone. Still am with some! (even married the meat manager[Kev])
Back in '85, one of the cashiers was only 17, but we hung around a lot, and I took her to a bar about 30 miles away to go dancing & drinking...shhhh...I remember she came running out of the bathroom while we were there yelling "Eeeewwwww!! Libby, some girl's in there chucking all over herself!" Keep in mind, she was still 17, while I was 18, old enough at that time to drink! Another time, a girl we didn't know came walking out of the bathroom, acting all sexy and everything, tossing her hair around and all. Then she walked past us, toward the guy who was a true Tom Selleck lookalike, and all of us girls who had been starting to get jealous noticed that she had a length of toilet paper about a foot long hanging out of the top of the back of her jeans!! Do you even think for a second that any one of us would've told her?? No, 'course not...it was just too damn funny to watch her sashaying her way towards him!! God...I still am laughing about it! How pathetic...
Okay, I hafta go, my favorite show's on...'Lie To Me'
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: