Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Manic Monday...

An elephant asked a camel, “Why are your breasts on your back?
“Well”, says the camel, “I think that’s a very inappropriate question from somebody whose dick is on his face.”
Sometimes it's unbelievable, the amount of stupid-ass jokes that are out there, and there's always one more!! And, of ccourse, I'm always ready for something to make me laugh!


What do you get when you mix PMS & GPS?
A crazy bitch who WILL find you.


I haven't really improved much still...but I had an appointment with Dr S (neurologist) today, and it was a really good appointment...you know, one where you remembered to ask her for all the prescrips & tests...she & I sat & talked about what exercises I want to do...she's prescribing 6 more weeks of phys therapy, a bone density scan, another mri...I love this...she wants to know about all the results as much as I do. This'll be good...I had an mri for her last September, and I've had 3 other ones over the last 15 years, so this will be the first one on Tysabri. And Dr S said she understands why I'm so impatient for the good results!! She's "Oh, I know, this has been a dream for over a year...but have patience!" I looked her name up on the internet last week, and it turns out that she's the only doctor in 25 miles that can prescribe Tysabri.
Man, oh shit, I really want a smoke right now...but then again, I'm really glad I don't have any here, cuz I know if I did, I'd be smoking them two at a time!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: