Friday, February 16, 2007

17th anniversary...


Wow...I guess we're officially old now...17 years...I just gotta say...wow! We went out with Kevin's whole family last night to Applebee's...that was a lot of fun. We all go out for dinner together every year on Feb 15th, because his mom & dad's anniversary is Feb 15th, and ours is the 16th! Of course, WE did the whole thing in 2 days...rings, marriage license, everything! haha!
So, since we put Vista in, we haven't put the card program back in, cuz we might want to get a different one. But Kevin made me a gorgeous Valentine & a gorgeous anniversary card with the Microsoft PowerPoint program. I have NEVER EVEN OPENED that program, don't know jackshit about it! But...it's so totally easy, I can't even believe it! I dug around in the programs on here, found it, read through it, and had a card made for him in about 15 minutes!! This is SO cool!! Now I'm gonna get into this kind of stuff, now that I know how well it's explained in here.
Okay, so get this...my mom came over the day before Valentine's Day...and she gave me a Valentine's present (which is pretty unheard of in my family...I never even got a mother's day card from her on my first one!). It's one of those Hallmark cats that wags its tail, and talks with a French accent. And...Bro came over the next day, and HE gave me a Valentine's Day card! And huge hugs, and I love you, Little Girl...you're my favorite sister... :-D !
And Tif decided last night that she's going to try to get on 'Big Brother' this year! I printed out the application for her this morning...it's 16 pages long!! That's gonna be exciting for her/me...if she gets in! One of her friends got to a third interview a few years ago, and, damn, my daughter is SO much better than her!! (you know me...I'm so neutral...).
All right, gotta go...got cookies calling...Oreo peanut butter filled 'double stuf'!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: