Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tif Tuesday...




Wow...I've heard of and seen 'pterodactyl toed' cats, before, but this is over the top!
This morning was Tiffany Tuesday, and she and Sean were "ON"! They were discussing the "Hot or Not"" website, they had it pulled up at the station looking at it...and Sean was saying Tiff was "harsh"!, cuz she was dogging all the people on there...such is the reason I never liked the pretty girls in high school...ya know, they were all self-confident and that shit! haha! I am now, and Tif always has been...
No, they played some songs that totally took me back in time! "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'" by Journey...I remember that from when I was a junior in high school!..."All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun" by Sheryl Crow, from the summer of 1994, when I worked up at a little grocery store in Findlay (the best city I know!), and drove an hour each way there...I remember that song being on the radio every time I turned it off talk radio (Rush, baby!)! 4th of July 1994, was an odd day...I volunteered to work that day (who wouldn't?? Double time, I was the biggest boss in the store that day...all I had to do that day was make fruit salad and cut watermelons...yeah...for $15.00/an hour...good work if ya can get it...in '94, that was good money. Anyway...I got done at work, and got out on rt 23 S, coming home, and I came up behind a whole long-ass line of cars, got over in the left hand side to pass them, and got up to the front of the line, and BAM! There was a state highway patrol car leading the fucking line! Wasn't that a "slap in the balls", as a guy would say. So, I cut into the line of cars behind him, and just followed meekly for awhile...then I started getting PISSED, cuz I was watching the speed we were going...IT WAS EXACTLY 54 MILES AN HOUR...remember, at this time the speed limit was 55!! So, I was pissed and 'bullheaded' (Dad's legacy!)...I pulled over to the left lane and passed that idiot! I could feel every single one of the other cars going "Yeah!"...so what happened? You guessed it...the little fat, short dickweed pulled me over!! For speeding!! But I sat there in my car and argued with him about it, told him he'd been going 54, & I only went 55...he said, no, you were speeding, and I said, well if I was, then give me a ticket, and lemme see what you got me at on radar...no, I'm only going to give you a warning this time.../GRRRRRRRRRRRR/!! Then he told me I should go get my speedometer checked, so I didn't do this again...i said, yeah...you should too...thanks. Ok...a long road to nowhere...
Then Tif had him play "MMMM-Bop"...remember that? Hanson??? I absolutely LOVE that song!! Tif had the HUGEST crush on the middle boy! That was popular the summer we went to Myrtle Beach...Tif was playing that song nonstop on her portable dvd player all the way down there! She was 11 or 12, and Kevin and I were in the front seats of my Geo Metro, which we bought brand new and it was my pride & joy! Got like 50 mpg...it was only a three-cylinder!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: