Sunday, March 04, 2007

a Sunday post...weird...


Random shit...isn't that what Sundays are for?
Well, this picture 'The Scream'...that is my life lately. Anyway, I was doing shit on the computer this week, because, ya know, they always say you don't get old so fast if you keep your brain busy learning stuff. So, here I am, reading all the refi ads, ditech, eloan, all of 'em...and I went to a website that explained 'amortization', and all that. And I'm actually finding out that I'm good at this stuff...after absolutely HATING math & anything to do with it in school!! But, this is the funniest part of it....I was telling my cousin, Boo, about this on the phone one night, and asked her if she had ever in her life used the word "amortization" before (she's a kindergarten teacher, so I assumed not). She laughed, and said, it almost sounds like a weird pickup line! But, it's definitely not as bad as the one I heard you get at the "Blind Pig" bar in Toledo...a guy told me he'd drink my bathwater! EEeeeeeeewwww!! I wouldn't even drink my own bathwater!!! I had forgotten all about that line...Thanks, Boo!! Ack! But anyway, next week, I figure I'll try to work on the stock market stuff. I'm quite disappointed in the fact that my dad had always tried to get me into that, brought home the Wall Street Journal every day, but I never got in to it. I'm kicking my own ass now...
Hey!! Mom's in Florida now, with her sister & her sister's friend, who own a winter place down there! I SO hope she's having the time of her life!! I do know she told me that she didn't have a lot of the warm weather clothes she wanted (yeah, right...Mom has 2 closets full of clothes with the tags still on 'em!)....then Bro showed up at the door with a HUGE suitcase on wheels, and told her to buy all her clothes down there, and use that to bring them home! How cool!! Mom was telling me that when we went to London, either time, she NEVER took a suitcase THAT big!! And the second time we went it was for a month! Bro & I are just glad she's getting away from Psycho for a week. He is just not good for her, in our not-so-humble opinion! And he's over there every evening for dinner, no matter what time he gets off work in Columbus! But, obviously, Bro & I will not say anything to her. If she's happy, that's all that matters! Her last PET scan came out clear, which is GREAT, and she went to her kidney dr last week, and he said that the one kidney she has is doing good, so she was good to go to Florida for a week or two!! Woohoo!!
Have you heard about the husband up in a suburb of Detroit, that killed his wife, dismembered her, & ran? And they found him running up to northern Michigan, first driving, then he left his car and ran barefoot through the snow. He's in the hospital now, and they're still looking for some of his wife's remains, in Macomb County (Detroit). OMG! So...I'm so smart...I asked Kevin "Since you've always been a meat manager, would you KNOW how to cut up a human??" "Aww, shit yeah, that probly wouldn't be much different than, let's say, a chicken. You'd cut here....and here....and here...heck, it wouldn't even be through the bones, just the joints..."...and I always sleep restfully next to this man every night...if I'm gone someday...
He also used to cut up deer during hunting season here in Ohio every year, and make deer burgers, deer jerky for the hunters. I remember once when I walked into the produce cooler at that store, and I just about jumped out of my shoes...there was a deer in there waiting to be processed, it was bunched up in a cart!! Eyes open and all!! Eeeewww! That was a PRODUCE cooler!! That's so offensive!

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: