Friday, February 02, 2007

rabbit, rabbit, + 1



Picture #1 is just wrong. Wrong, I tell ya!!
Well, 2 days ago, I got a prescription from my Dr at Cleveland Clinic for Klonopin, which is supposed to help me sleep through the night, without muscle spasms, like restless leg syndrome (which I always thought was just a myth!), with an added epileptic medicine to take care of tonic-clonic seizures (which I've had, but seem to be under control for the last 6 or 7 years with Lamictal), and it's kinda like Valium. All this from a .5 milligram pill at night! Damn, it's like a freakin' miracle! Anyway, I woke up last night around 1 am, sneezing, with a total cold, and I got up & sat in the living room for awhile. Then went back to bed, & slept til 1 pm, but I STILL feel like shit!!
Bro called me after I got up, he wanted to tell me that Mom had a PET scan the other day (which I had known about!), and his wife went to the dr with her today for the results, they're GOOD, they don't see any more cancer!! And Bro said that doesn't necessarily mean it's gone permanently, but it IS in remission!! Then he asked how I feel about having to go to my Dr & an occupational therapist in Cleveland, now it's to get fitted for a freakin' wheelchair!! God, that HURTS to type! crying....
Okay...I THINK I'm under control. Anyway, Bro said he wants me to get an electric wheelchair to save any energy I have. I said, well, I'm sure Dr Stone will prescribe one, the only thing is insurance probly won't pay for all of it. Then my Bro said "DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT!! Whatever one you want, you pick it out, and whatever insurance doesn't pay, I WILL!!" Holy crap! Like I said, he is the BEST brother in the world! That's it here...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: