Friday, June 20, 2008

This is supposed to be the best day of the year...


Okay...the pictures of the fence on here are from last year too...this is right next to the lake/fountain I had on here the other day...both of these pictures are behind the huge house on stilts, which you really can hardly see from the street when the trees have leaves!
And these are just a cool group of flowers & plants!

...oh well, I forgot....an ice cream company got somebody to do an equation (looks like a physicist's work, but I doubt if they really spent that much money!) that explains that today is the best day of the year, and why it is!!


Something about it's the longest day of the year, sunny, to combat that stupid seasonal affective disorder, which I'm totally SURE I have, summer solstice, upcoming holiday, and all that! Oh, and there's supposed to be more social interaction, and all that! Don't know if it could really be true, but it's an interesting little 'factoid'!
Actually, they also said that there was a real scientific fact that says that the happiest people in the world are the very young & the very old. Now that one I can understand! And it also said that it showed that the most unhappy people on earth are Americans of the age of 44! Great...there's 6 months to go for me...how can I ever get "lower"??

Yesterday I rode down a different street from the ones I'm usually on, & it's the ONLY fucking time I EVER went out without my camera, and I saw SO much stuff there that I'm going back there today with my camera! I can't BELIEVE I left without it yesterday! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! (that's a Tigger growl). Anyway, I was stopped in front of one house, actually spellbound by how gorgeous this little tree is. Right then a guy pulled up in front of the house, and I asked him what kind it is, and we just sat there and talked about it for awhile, and he said it was a Chinese elm...well, I came home & looked on here & it looks more like a Japanese maple!! I'll put a picture on here when I get it...it's actually called a bloodgood Japanese maple. Because it's so red...unless its branches were used years ago by Japanese warriors to kill people with...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: