Thursday, June 05, 2008

wed/thurs...


These people ALWAYS have the prettiest flowers all over the place!! They're the ones that have a ton growing alongside their house in late summer & early fall! I asked this guy if it was okay that I took these, & he said, Go ahead! Lots of people do!!

And this is one of my many favorite houses in this area....a few houses west of the "haunted house", ya know? The only thing is, someone different must be living there in the last year or two, cuz all the vines are cut down...but, they'll be back, I see one starting already at
the bottom left of the picture! Good! They belong there!!

And the next two pictures are of one of the houses about a block down the street from the house I grew up in....HUGE, huh? (lol)


This is funny! There's a fly in here, and Truman's jumping around after it, and when Lily was downstairs, she was jumping around and snapping at it!

I didn't even leave the house today, just stayed here and did a couple loads of laundry. Ya know what? I have absolutely no problem doing laundry (no attitude)...but it's not DOING the laundry...it's folding and hanging it when it's done!!

~~~~~~~~ "When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck." ~~~~~~~
Another truism from that book. And no, I'm not done with it yet! I'm only about 3/4 through..I really had no idea how long it was!!
I don't know if I said this before, but, my cousin, Boo, is 'da bomb'!! I LOVE her! She called Sunday night, and asked if I ever got up to see my ms dr at the Cleveland Clinic...I told her no, cuz everybody had to work the Friday before Memorial Day, which I totally understand, cuz if they missed that day, theyd lose their holiday pay, which I wouldn't ask ANYONE to do! She said, call Mon am & make an appointment, I'm taking you while school is out! (she's a kindergarten teacher). So the only one I could get for the afternoon is July 15th...called her Mon night, and she said that's perfect! So...I'm there! Keep in mind...she lives an hour northwest of me, so she'll drive down here, pick me up, and we'll go two & a half hours northeast to Cleveland (she lives in the direction of Toledo)! How awesome is she?? Her kids are growing up just like her & her husband...just plain NICE! (4 kids!)..and I bet she's great with the kindergarteners! Yeah, she's the one that fell through the cellar door at Grandma's with me, soaped Grandma's windows with me (inside, & on the second floor, mind you!...yeah, we'd never get caught!), and all kinds of other stuff when I was in my early 20's...she's a couple years younger).
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: