Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crybaby Bridge...

Yes, it really does exist!
This is Halloween on a farm...
This is Rogues Hollow...very cool!


Me, on Crybaby Bridge....












Me, getting ready to go across the bridge after dark...

















Great weekend...gorgeous warm weather all day, but I was damn glad I had my jacket with me!
Ended up, I wasn't on the antibiotics long enough, and ended up calling & begging for more Wednesday, so now I have 10 days of them! Extra-strong! Phew...
Okay, I have to see my new neurologist Monday. That'll be good, cuz I had an mri a couple weeks ago, and an eeg this week...and she'll have all the results when I see her. Plus, I've been doing the Rebif shots 3X a week for a month now, & they seem to be better for me than Avonex...so much better that I actually ordered 3 more months worth of them yesterday. I dunno...I guess no matter which way you go in life, somebody's telling you to make a commitment!!! Holy Mother of God!! Yes, I guess I AM commit-phobic. It's been a lifetime in getting here...So back off & let me enjoy it!! I've worked hard to get here!

I got my invitation to the wedding today...and, yes, even though Tif knows I'll be there, yes, I'll send back the rsvp, for heaven's sake! She's got 200 people invited to this...I dunno...I still have to get a dress...I WILL!! Don't hurry me!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: