Thursday, October 30, 2008

rehearsal was tonight...

...well, it's actually gonna happen...rehearsal was tonight at 7, followed by a dinner at a big like bowling alley/game room/catering hall/everything! Kevin had made an hour/hour and a half slideshow on the computer of pictures of Tiffany all through her life, and a bunch of her and her fiance, so they had that playing on a big screen at one end of the room the whole time we were doing the buffet thingy, then on the other side of the room they had for us were about 2 or 3 bowling lanes, so, it was a big party! And, yeah, it all went very smoothly...Kev's picking me up to take me to the church Saturday by 12.30, cuz the photographers are going to be there at 1:15 to start the family's pictures...phew...for the love of poodles, it's even bigger than I thought!! And they're going to Aspen for their honeymoon...his mom & dad got them a big suite in a resort there for a week. Again...phew...tomorrow I get to hand out candy to all the trick-or-treaters, and that'll be a relaxing time!! So, now I'm taking my mental checkout time...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: