Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who is this adorable little angel??

...aaaawwwwwww...a future movie star... (lol!)
Bro & his son showed up the other day with some special stuff from Mom & Dad's for me! #1 thing was the church pew! It was a real church pew from the church in her little "village" up by Tiffin that she was a member at all her life, I went there with her sometimes and when the church got down to just a few members (less then 10), they were

emptying it out, so Bro was helping them, and got Mom a pew from there. That church is also where I had Tif baptized! And #2 & 3 things were a 'formal' type picture from when I was 3...I even remember the studio downtown where it was taken! I remember walking down there with Mom, and I totally remember that ball I was holding in the picture! I remember it, because I was SO disappointed that I didn't get to take it home with me! And the dress...well, Bro brought that over too!! I cannot believe she still had that dress!! How special is that?? So, can everybody see where I get my love of antiques from? And why I love hanging out with Tom at the antique store downtown (which is actually two doors away from the building this studio was in when it was there!). And why his house feels so 'homey' to me, because it's all furnished with antiques?
I've been thinking a lot about psychology stuff lately, because I'd really love to go to college and get a degree in that. I've been told by a lot of people here that I'm actually the type of person that grants for the disabled are meant for, so I'm looking into all that! My next step is to call out to OSUM here, I'm doing that this week. Because I SO don't want to be dependant on social security disability only for the rest of my life!
I'm in the middle of a good book I got last week, it's called "The Power Of Body Language" by Tonya Reiman. I got into this because she's on Bill O'Reilly's show all the time, and she is REALLy good at this stuff! Like, she was saying that it's a physiological fact that when you're lying, your face itches, because the pores in your face open a little...interesting, for a personal reason, I have SEEN this happen! I think if your face itches all night when you're asleep, maybe it means you're living a lie!
And I also would like any opinions on this psychological question, if you would? There are two different types of women or men who have sex with married people. One is just doing it for "fun", which is also wrong, but, there are also those who set their sights on having this one married person for themselves, and the one who is left, well, too bad for them...I think the devil reserves a special corner in hell for these people...just my opinion...yeah, I'm jaded.
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: