Monday, August 28, 2006

another Monday...



<<<<<>

Well.....at least she's wearing a helmet, right?

And, I wonder exactly how long it's gonna be before everybody riding in an actual rollercoaster is made to wear a helmet...hmmmmm?

Well, I've only taken two naps today. Believe it or not, that's an improvement over this weekend. Yeah, life's still suckin' here, but you know what? I was told before this weekend that all I write about is the 80's...well, guess what...this is MY fucking blog, and if YOU don't like it...don't read it!!! Plus the fact that the 80's is when I had fun...not now! And it's not MY fucking fault if YOU didn't!! It's not that I had the easiest time back then...but it was mine & Tif's life, and if I didn't like it, it was up to ME to change it!!

Okay...after that tirade, I guess I'm done...

Kim & I were talkin' before the weekend about some shit we did A LONG-ASS time ago. My first boyfriend lived on a small street, without much traffic. We were all (4 or 5 of us) out playing in the street & the sidewalk. (yeah, we were 14, or so...so what?) All of a sudden, here came another of the guys we hung out with. Driving down the middle of the street. On a fucking red TRACTOR!!!! Holy shit!!!

So, of course, Kim and I took turns climbing up there beside fat Davey, and rode up & down the street with him! Of course, he was just a tad too big for both of us to fit on there with him. And no matter how much we begged and pleaded with him, he wouldn't let us drive it without him! I guess he knew enough to listen to the guys that knew us better than him when they were yelling "No, Davey, NO!! You'll never see it again!" Hmmmmph! They were telling him we'd steal it and take it down to the "sledding hill" in town, and ride it down! Oh, right...we were that bad...naahhhh !

BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: