Monday, August 07, 2006

Sunday night...














Uh-huh...right...my last picture of the cat smothered in bird carcass & feathers on it? I thought that picture should've had the caption "GUILTY" under it...then I found the picture of the dog & cat here...this dog's face says guilty to infinity!! But that's not the important part...my question is..will he respect the cat (the pussy!) in the morning??

I love Sunday night tv! The Learning Channel has good stuff! I LOVE 'The Messengers', then "The Untold Stories of the E.R.'. That's kinda my "balanced diet"...you know, something that's spiritual and gives you a little more hope for the human race...then stuff that almost makes ya wanna puke, cuz you never would have even considered that something like that could EVER happen!! Like tonight a girl was in there saying she thinks she has bugs crawling in her scalp...they were checking her out, and when they couldn't see anything, rolled their eyes at each other, then left the dr to deal with her...when he looked again, lo and behold, a little larvae-wormie thingy poked its head out of the top of her scalp in the middle of her hair...and then pulled its head back in her scalp!! EEeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!! Oh, I'm almost losing it right now!! Cuz I did take a shower this afternoon and wash my hair...but my head's itching right now...just like yours is, I bet!! Anyway, they think a bug laid eggs on her head a few months ago, and maybe even buried them in her scalp...nightmares, anyone? No, no, you don't hafta thank me, I'm a giver...
Okay....I just had to go over to the Discovery Channel...now I'm watching 'Dirty Jobs'...kinda makes me thankful I'm not a produce mgr anymore...
Speaking of jobs...I actually kinda surprised myself today, remembering something I learned when I worked at a lumberyard once. Kevin walked in this afternoon, and I asked him, "Do we have a spline somewhere?". Now tell me, does everybody remember really goofy shit from 13 years ago, that you'll never, ever, EVER need to know? He asked me why, and I said, 'Well, you know the big screen in the back screen door? I was going to go hang out on the deck, and I had the door open, and was stepping down, and I lost my balance (again! as usual!), and kinda/sorta fell backwards through the screen into the real back door. But I was okay, and the bonus is that the screen wasn't ripped, it just pulled out of the frame! Weee-haaaa! Actually, we didn't end up using a spline (we do have one!), just cuz Kevin put it inwithout it, cuz the rubber & screen was still halfway in the frame. (yeah...he IS good with his hands, thanks for asking!)
So I also watched Mr Destiny & Groundhog Day today. And read more of the Dean Koontz book I'm in the middle of, 'Seize The Night', and it's excellent! I was gonna get a tattoo of Carpe Diem, but now I'm thinking Carpe Noctum is a little more thought-inspiring...
Anyway, that's about all I've been doing for almost a week...so, next time I do something fabulous & exciting, I'll catch everyone up on it (don't hold your breath for me to do that fabulous, exciting thing, though...I'd miss you all!)
Oh, and I think someone thought we lost Jenga, but, no, she's alive and well, I just don''t get to see her much, cuz she lives where Zak lives, which is a few streets over...and, oh yeah...they live with Zak's mom & dad! I'm gonna start asserting my 'grandparents' rights', don'tcha know?
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

No comments: